Teaching and Learning Assistants
If you are a tecahing assitant and would like to work for Future Education then please register on the Teachers' page.
- Teaching assistants are vetted in the same way as teachers.
- No formal qualifications are needed to be a teaching assistant. However, if a TA is unqualified we will encourage and help them to study for a recognised qualification.
- Experience of working in a classroom is essential and could be gained by undertaking voluntary work at a local school (We can help you with this).
- Teaching assistants must be able to demonstrate work experience gained in a child-care setting within the last two years.
- Teaching assistants provide extra support where relevant to individual pupils and groups.
- Teaching assistants may work in referral units, S.E.N schools, mainstream schools and early year’s centres.
- Teaching assistants may, depending on the setting, work with any age group from nursery up to 18 years.
- Teaching assistants may be required to plan and write reports as well as devise individual education programmes.
- Teaching assistants will be expected to attend meetings which are an important part of this role.
- Teaching / learning assistants may also be offered work outside term-time, on holiday and/or play schemes.
CONTACT US NOW TO REGISTER - 020 8776 1903