We are working with a Secondary SEN school based in Bromley who are in the need of a School Caretaker to start ASAP.
They are looking for a school caretaker with experience managing in a school setting.
About the role As a School Caretaker,
- You'll be an experienced facilities professional who supervises work across the school with both external and internal contractors.
- You will have key holder responsibility and your responsibilities are listed below.
- Communicate effectively with the facilities team to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Carrying out Day-Day maintenance and minor repairs.
- Ensuring the building and grounds are secure when not in use.
- Locking the school at the end of the day.
- Ensuring heating, lighting and alarm systems are checked regularly to ensure they are operational.
- Responsibility for order equipment relevant to your role.
- Experience working within a school environment.
- A valid DBS on the DBS update service.
- Be available to interview and start immediately.
The role is 5 days a week 10:30am to 5:30pm for the first 2 weeks and 1pm - 6pm after this.
£12 - £14 per hour
If you are looking for a new role please apply ASAP.
If you would like to know more about the role please contact Jamie Robinson at Future Education