Our client School based in Lambeth are currently recruiting for an experienced administrator to start as soon as possible.
This is a full-time, long-term role. The hours are from 8.30-4.30pm. The daily pay rate is £85-95 a day depending on experience.
You will be working in the office of a lovely, vibrant SEN School that caters to students with a variety of special needs including ASD and complex needs. The staff at the School are extremely friendly and hold high expectations of themselves and pupils. You will be supported along the way by the HR team who will help you get settled in and assist you with any queries you may have.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Liaising with parents
- To ensure that staff absences and lateness are recorded and to provide the HR Manager with regular reports
- To assist with note taking and minute taking as and when required for HR meetings and senior leaders' meetings
- To maintain the Office drives and folders in a tidy and well organised manner
- Supporting the HR team with general administration
- Use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel to produce correspondence, documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets, and databases
- Maintain a range of office systems including filing, data and office equipment
- To ensure all absences are recorded on SIMS in a timely manner and filed in staff's electronic folders
The ideal applicant would have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in using Microsoft excel, word, outlook, and publisher
- SIMS experience (Desirable)
- Motivated and keen to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive 'Can do' attitude
If this role sounds ideal for you, please get in touch with Louis at Future Education ASAP to apply!