Our client School based in Sutton are currently recruiting for an experienced admin and compliance coordinator to start as soon as possible.
This is a full-time, permanent role and you will be working 37.5 hours per week. Your hours will be from 9am-5.30pm.
You will be working in the main office of a lovely, independent SEN School that caters to students with a variety of special needs including ASD and complex needs. The staff at the School are extremely friendly and hold high expectations of themselves and pupils. The School were rated as a 'good' School in their most recent Ofsted inspection.
This role has key responsibilities whilst also needing flexibility to support colleagues in other areas.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To assist the HR team in drafting and providing offer letters, contracts, offer packs and staff handbooks
- To assist with responding to reference requests
- To ensure that staff absences and lateness are recorded and to provide the HR Manager with regular reports
- To carry out annual staff audits such as Medical forms, contact details, qualifications etc and to update staff details accordingly
- To assist with note taking and minute taking as and when required for HR meetings and senior leaders' meetings
- To maintain the Office drives and folders in a tidy and well organised manner
- Supporting the HR team with general administration
- Use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel to produce correspondence, documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets, and databases
- Maintain a range of office systems including filing, data, office equipment and ordering
- To ensure all absences are recorded on SIMS in a timely manner and filed in staff's electronic folders
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in using Microsoft excel, word, outlook, and publisher
- SIMS experience (Desirable)
- Motivated and keen to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive 'Can do' attitude
Please get in touch and apply as soon as possible if you are interested!