Future Education are currently working with a brand-new SEN provision attached to a Primary School based in the Sutton area and they are looking for a number of SEN Learning Support Assistants to join them in September.
The provision is specialised for children aged 5 - 11 years old whose primary needs are Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA).
This is a brand-new provision and will cater for 19 children in September.
Your Role will be to:
- Supporting pupils on either a 1:1 or small group basis.
- Encouraging positive social interaction with peers.
- Offering extra support where necessary.
- Ensuring pupils have a safe learning environment.
- Implementing a variety of strategies to cater for different learning abilities.
- Being creative Supporting activities.
- Supporting the Teacher/s
The ideal Person for this position will have:
- Ideally worked with children in a safe guarded setting
- Flexibility - Willing to work across different age groups and classes
- The ability to create and maintain relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to remain calm
- Good understanding of Special Education Needs and Autism
- Experience managing challenging behaviour
- Clear DBS
Future Education offers all Support Staff:
- Excellent rates of pay £75-£85 per day.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Continued support through all placements.
If you are looking for a new role for ASAP, please do not hesitate to apply.
If you would like to get more information, contact Jamie Robinson at Future Education