We are currently working with a great SEN school in Croydon who are looking for a Lunch time Supervisors to start ASAP or in September.
The school caters for children aged 5 to 11 years whose primary need ASD and SLD. Some children may also have additional learning or sensory integration needs.
Days - Monday to Friday
Hours - 11:45am to 1:30pm
Pay - £11 per hour
Lunch time Supervisor duties
- To work with staff to ensure that the lunchtime runs efficiently and smoothly.
- To supervise children, in the dining hall, school premises, and playground, making sure that all school health and safety procedures are followed.
- Support children to behave well and respect each other and school equipment by adhering to school behaviour policies.
- Teach children to follow lunchtime routines, including washing of hands, using good table manners and taking responsibility for collecting their lunch and tidying their dinner space.
- Supervise the eating of lunch, encouraging children to eat their meals safely and independently.
- In the event of spillage, to take necessary action immediately, to avoid possible accidents.
- To prepare and wash/ tidy away any lunchtime equipment used.
- Organise play and leisure activities on the playground and indoors during inclement weather supporting children to develop favourite skills, learn new games and socialise with peers successfully.
- To set out and return play equipment daily.
- To ensure that children are supervised at all times (including transitions between the playground, dining room , classrooms and other areas of the
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to work part time but also wants a rewarding role.
If you would like to know more information, please contact Jamie Robinson at Future Education