We are currently working with a school within the Lambeth Area who are looking for an experienced teaching assistant this is a Full-time position, initially on a fixed term contract, with the view to going permanent if all goes well
The Primary School really value their staff, which is evident when you walk into the school and meet the senior management team and supportive staff. They also have fantastic public transport links to the school, as well as parking onsite for all members of staff.
- To supervise and provide particular support for identified students, in 1:1, group or whole class situations, ensuring their safety and access to learning.
- To assist in the development of appropriate resources, schemes of work and teaching strategies, working with the teacher to ensure the provision supports each identified student's learning needs.
- To assist in evaluating identified students' progress through agreed assessment activities.
- To provide detailed and regular feedback to teachers on students' achievement, progress and needs.
- To lead small group sessions and interventions as appropriate.
To work at this excellent primary School, they require the following:
- Passion for supporting students
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Relevant Experience within a primary school setting
- Start Date - ASAP
Usual working hours of 8.15am - 3:45pm.
If this opportunity is for you, please apply ASAP and if you would like to know more information, please contact Courteney at Future Education.