SEN School in Swanley is recruiting an entry level Trainee Reprographics & Admin Assistant. Fixed term, term-time only contract to start in September 2022. Could be permanent for the right person.
This positions would suit someone who has some work experience working in a reprographics position with some admin (ie brochures, graphics of leaflets, scanning, posters, photocopying, etc). As this role is a creative position as well as admin orientated, it si important that you have this type of experience on your CV. Additionally you must have a creative eye with great attention to detail! This is a TRAINEE position, so you would be getting additional training from the School Business Manager.
To be successful in this TRAINEE Reprographics & Admin Assistant position you will have some experience with the following:
- Supporting pupils in accessing their activities and their learning by the preparation of resources
- The development of developing a wide range of reprographics and resources to engage pupils within their learning.
- You would be maintaining the records and general admin tasks
- Assisting in the re-filling of paper, replacing toner cartridges and clearing printer jams and the maintenance of the reprographics equipment in the entire school
- Ensuring consistency with the displays and resources
- Must be outstanding at providing an excellent "design service" as and when needed to support presentation of material for pupils and staff
- General administrative duties throughout school
- Monitoring the staff use of photocopy machines and producing termly reports for both the School Business Manager and Operations Manager
- Detailing the usage by every department, additionally extracting information/data from software provided by ICT staff and / or supplier
- Monitoring and Supporting with the budget
- Live in easy commuting distance to Swanley
- Preferably you have some school experience in a similar role
- It is preferable that you have an Enhanced DBS on the update service OR willing to pay for a new DBS ASAP
**Interviews happening in September 2022**