Outstanding Secondary School in the borough of Greenwich is recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor/ Cleaning Manager. PART TIME and PERMANENT position to start in September 2021. Medium sized Co-educational Secondary School located in the Greenwich borough. Successful and supportive Senior Leadership Team, Teachers, Support and Pastoral staff.
New permanent full-time vacancy has arisen for a Cleaning Supervisor / Cleaning Manager who is available 25 hours a week (part time). This position will ONLY SUIT someone who has worked in an education setting; ie Mainstream Secondary or Primary School / Alternative Provision/ SEN School or Pupil Referral Unit. You must have experience working in an education setting as a Cleaning Supervisor (NOT just a cleaner, you must have managed a team of cleaners).
The Successful Cleaning Supervisor / Cleaning Manager ;
- You MUST currently be either a Cleaning Manager OR Cleaning Supervisor in EITHER a Secondary School / Primary School / Pupil Referral Unit / SEN School Or College (IF your experience is NOT in an educational setting, your CV will NOT be short listed).
- YOU MUST have been in a Cleaning Manager / Supervisor role for a minimum of 2 years
- AVAILABLE for a PART TIME (25 hours) managerial position
- YOU MUST have experience supervising and line managing cleaning operatives/ cleaners to provide a clean work environment.
- EXPERIENCE arranging adequate cleaning cover arrangements to ensure cleaning standards are maintained.
- YOU must have experience in maintaining the machinery maintenance log as the Cleaning Supervisor / Cleaning Manager
- YOUR MANAGERIAL Experience in a similar role; completing the sickness reviews of your cleaning staff
- MAINTAINING the Health & Safety files and COSHH Chemical Records
- SIGNING IN and OUT Records need to be accurate and completed/ recorded daily
- MUST live in commutable distance to the Greenwich borough