Are you either a Youth Worker OR Behaviour Mentor OR SEN Support Worker OR SEN Teaching Assistant OR LSA OR Learning Mentor???
** Presently recruiting a PART TIME Resilient, Pro-Active & Dedicated Behaviour Mentor in Greenwich - Pupil Referral Unit**
Creative & thriving PRU (Pupil Referral Unit) in the Greenwich borough would like to recruit a 3 day-a-week Behaviour Mentor to start ASAP! You will have outstanding SEN support experience & worked as either a Behaviour Mentor OR Learning Mentor/ Youth Worker /SEN Teaching Assistant/ Teaching Assistant/ Child Support Worker/ or LSA in an SEN setting (ie Pupil Referral Unit/Youth Centre / Alternative Provision/ SEN School or mainstream school with an SEN provision). This is an ongoing position that will continue into the New Year.
- SEN support 1:1 & small groups
- Long Term contract, 3 days a week
- Working with young people with behavioural SEN needs; ie SEMH/ CAMHS/ ADHD/ ASC / Challenging Behaviour
- Children at KS3 & 4 levels
- De-escalating challenging behaviour & building a strong rapport
- Safeguarding children
- Mentoring children to be the very best versions of themselves
- Your SEN experience - ie ASC/ ASD/ SEMH/ CAMHS/ ADHD/ Complex Needs /PDA/ PDD/ ODD/ ADD and/or Challenging Behaviour
- Must live in easy commutable distance to Greenwich
- Enhanced DBS with the update service OR able to pay for one immediately
- You have worked as either a Behaviour Mentor/ SEN Teaching Assistant / Child Residential Support Worker/ Learning Mentor/ Teaching Assistant (TA)/ Youth Worker and or LSA
- Must have worked in either a PRU/ Alternative Provision / Mainstream School /SEN School
- 1:1 and small groups experience
- Experience working with children at either Primary and or Secondary ages.