**Behaviour Mentors Required in Bexley Special School**
- Behaviour Mentor? OR SEN TA? OR Child Support Worker? OR Youth Worker?
- Your SEN experience with; ASC/ ASD/ SEMH/ Learning Difficulties?
- Open to working in a SEN School in Bexley with secondary aged children with learning and behavioural needs?
SEN School is hiring energetic, empathetic, resilient, dedicated and Behaviour Mentors who are available immediately to start work. You can successfully build a strong rapport with young people with a positive attitude. Currently looking for SEN Teaching Assistants to work with pupils with varying SEN. This will include 1:1 support and some small groups, ensuring the safeguarding of children, supporting children with their work.
The successful Behaviour Mentor;
- Great experience working with children or vulnerable adults ie ASC/ ASD/ ADHD/SEMH/ Behaviour Difficulties
- Your most recent job title; ie Child Support Worker / Behaviour Mentor/ SEN TA / LSA/ Youth Worker
- Can successfully de-escalate behaviour (beneficial if you have PRICE or Team Teach training)
- Experience working with children and or young people on a 1:1 basis
- Dedicated to the safeguarding of children
- You have an enhanced DBS on the update service, or able to pay for one immediately
- Able to get to Bexley easily.