** Are you a Youth Worker or already an SEN TA?
** Worked/ Working with young people or children with either ASD/ASC/ PDA/ ODD/ ADHD/SEBD or SEMH?
**Available for an Alternative Provision in Lewisham?
**Available to start in September 2021 start?
IF you've said YES to the above this could be the right role for you
We at Future Education are recruiting for an Alternative Provision located in Lewisham. This September 2021, this provision are recruiting a SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) with experience working with children with challenging behaviour SEBD /SEMH/ ADHD/ ASC / ASD pupils.
- full time & Long -Term post to start in September 2021
- SEN TA role (minimum of 12 months in this role)
- To work with SEN children on both a 1:1 basis and in small groups
- To build a strong rapport with children & de-escalating behaviour
- Great sense of humour and able to engage children well in their academic studies
Successful SEN TA…
- 12 Months (min) either as a Youth Worker/ Child Support Worker or SEN TA
- Your experience working with children; Secondary School/ PRU / Alternative Provision/ SEN School / Educational Institution or Youth Centre
- You most recent job title; LSA/ Teaching Assistant/ SEN TA/ LSA/ Youth Worker or Child Support Worker
- SEN experience with young people and children; CAMHS/SEMH/ SEBD/ ODD/ADHD/ASC/ASD or Behaviour Difficulties on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
- Can successfully build a strong rapport children.
- Great sense of humour, resilient, empathetic, able to de-escalate behaviour and passionate about working in SEN
- Experience working with primary and secondary aged children
- Can commute to Lewisham easily