**SEN TAs Required in Lewisham Special School**
- Currently an SEN TA OR Child Support Worker / Care Worker OR Carer?
- Your SEN experience; PMLD / SLD/ ASD/ Complex Needs/ Learning Difficulties/ Physical Difficulties?
- Open to working in a lovely Lewisham SEN School with either primary or secondary pupils that caters to both Learning and Physical disabilities?
- Are you comfortable with personal care if required?
Future Education is hiring energetic, dedicated, compassionate, caring, resilient and calm SEN TAs who are available to start a new post in an SEN school in Lewisham. You are the type of individual who can lead with clear example with a positive attitude. Currently looking for SEN Teaching Assistants to work with pupils with varying needs, ie PMLD / SLD/ ASD/ Complex Needs/ Learning Difficulties/ Physical Difficulties.
State of the art facilities, Hydro pool, sensory rooms, etc and essentially a school that aims to engage and enthuse their children and young people. This SEN school boasts exceptional facilities and a learning environment to well equip their pupils.
We are looking for the following;
- YOU have worked with children or vulnerable adults with either PMLD / SLD/ ASD/ Complex Needs / Learning Disabilities or Physical Disabilities
- YOU MUST have worked as either a Child Support Worker / SEN TA / LSA/ Carer/ Care Worker
- YOU will have worked with children and /or young adults on a 1:1 basis or in small groups
- OPEN to Personal Care
- Compassionate, Empathetic, Great personality, Happy and able to support SEN teachers
- YOU are safety conscious at all times & able to adjust to potential hazards
- YOU MUST have and Enhanced DBS with the update service, or able to pay for one immediately
- EASY commutable distance to Lewisham or already lives in the borough