** Youth Worker or already an SEN TA?
** Experience working with young people or children or with either ASD/ADHD/SEMH or SEBD?
**Available for a PRU in Lewisham?
**Looking for a September 2021 start?
This could be the right role for you if you've said YES to the above
Future Education is recruiting for a Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) in Lewisham. In September 2021, this PRU would like to recruit a long term SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) who has experience working with challenging behaviour SEMH/ SEBD/ ADHD or ASD pupils.
- September 2021, full time & Long -Term post
- SEN Teaching Assistant post
- Working with SEN children with varying 1:1 basis and within small groups
- Building a strong rapport with young people
- De-escalating behaviour and getting children into their work
- 6 Months (min) either as an SEN TA/ Youth Worker OR Child Support Worker
- Your experience must be in either an SEN School / Mainstream School / Educational Institution
- You recent job; SEN TA/ LSA/ Youth Worker or Child Support Worker
- Your SEN experience with children; SEMH/ SEBD/ ADHD or ASD/ Behaviour in small groups or on a 1:1 basis.
- Able to build a strong rapport children.
- Must be resilient, empathetic, able to de-escalate behaviour and you and don't take difficult situations personally
- Worked with primary or secondary aged children
- Must be in close proximity to Lewisham