Future Education are currently working with an SEN School that are looking for a SEN Learning Support Assistant to join their amazing SEN school based in Croydon.
The school is specialised for young people aged 11 - 19 with Speech and Language and Communication difficulties.
The ideal Person for this position will have:
- Ideally worked with children in a safe guarded setting
- Flexibility - Willing to work across different age groups and classes
- The ability to create and maintain relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to remain calm
- Good understanding of Special Education Needs and Autism
- Experience managing challenging behaviour
- Clear DBS
Your Role will be to:
- Supporting pupils on either a 1:1 or small group basis.
- Encouraging positive social interaction with peers.
- Offering extra support where necessary.
- Ensuring pupils have a safe learning environment.
- Implementing a variety of strategies to cater for different learning abilities.
- Being creative Supporting activities.
- Supporting the Teacher/s
Future Education offers all Support Staff:
- Excellent rates of pay £70-£85 per day.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Continued support through all placements.
If you would like to get more information, contact Jamie Robinson at Future Education
If you are looking for a new role to start ASAP, please do not hesitate to apply.