Experienced Care Assistant?
Looking to explore a new career path?
We are currently working in partnership with multiple exceptional SEN schools based in and around Merton that boasts a safe, fun and healthy environment.
These SEN schoosl are demanding Care Assistants to help children who have a range of complex needs such as ASD as they focus on sensory learning.
This role offers:
- Excellent pay rate of £70-£80 per day
- Specialised support from our team of knowledgeable consultants
- A wide variety of different positions, both part time and long term
- Continuous support throughout every placement
As your role will support SEN students it will involve:
- Encouraging positive social exchanges with peers and other staff members
- Additional support given when in demand
- Helping children embrace active participation in sensory lessons
- Creating a simulating and safe learning environment that empowers children to learn
- Promoting the well-being of students
- Employing a multitude of strategies that cater to different learning abilities and ages
- Overseeing playground duty
To work at these outstanding SEN Schools, they want the following:
- Experience in a safe guarded setting ideally working with children
- Flexibility - working with various classes and age groups
- The ability to commute to Merton or local areas
- A calm disposition with a good sense of humour
- Creative personality that's willing to learn and support
- Experience handling challenging behaviour
If you would like to know more information, please contact Louise at Future Education and if you are keen to work within this reputable SEN school, click apply now.