Are you an experienced Care Assistant looking to work in an SEN school?
Then call us today for an immediate start!
Future Education are working alongside an outstanding SEN school based in Croydon that are committed to helping children thrive.
This special school need Care Assistants to help and assist children who have a range of complex needs, for example, many of the students are diagnosed with autism.
This role offers SEN Teaching Assistants:
- Excellent pay rate of £75-£80 per day
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- A wide variety of different positions, both part time and long term
- Continued support through all placements
As your role will support SEN students it will involve:
- Encouraging positive social relations with peers
- Offering additional support when necessary
- Empowering pupils to actively participate by creating a simulating and safe learning environment
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students
- Employing various strategies that cater for different learning abilities
- Playground duty
To work at this excellent SEN School, they require the following:
- Experience in a safe guarded setting ideally working with children
- Flexibility to work across different age groups and classes
- The ability to create and maintain relationships with strong communication skills
- A calm disposition with a good sense of humour
- Creative personality that's willing to learn and explore various approaches
- Experience managing challenging behaviour
If you would like to know more information, please contact Louise at Future Education and if you are keen to work within this reputable SEN school, click apply now.