Future Education are looking for people who enjoy catering for others and are passionate about helping children and young people build up their self-confidence.
A special school based in Croydon are in need of SEN Teaching Assistants to take care of children who have a range of complex needs, many of the students also have a diagnosis of Autism and other complex needs.
The children are aged 5 - 11 years old.
The ideal Person for this position will have:
- Ideally worked with children in a safe guarded setting
- Flexibility - Willing to work across different age groups and classes
- The ability to create and maintain relationships
- Must be available full time
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to remain calm
- A good sense of humour
- Creative Personality
- Willingness to learn
- Good understanding of Special education needs and Autism
- Experience managing challenging behaviour
Your Role will be to:
- Leading small groups with guided reading
- Supporting functional skills
- Encouraging positive social interaction with peers
- Offering extra support where necessary
- Ensuring pupils have a safe learning environment
- Implementing a variety of strategies to cater for different learning abilities
- Playground duty
Future Education offers all Teaching Assistants:
- Excellent rates of pay £70-£80 per day
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Continued support through all placements
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply ASAP.
Contact Jamie Robinson on the SEN Team at Future Education for further information