Wanting to develop your career in education?
Passionate about supporting young people?
Then apply for this role now!
Future Education are in collaboration with an outstanding SEN school based in Sutton that are in search of someone that wants to work as an SEN TA.
- Excellent pay rate of £80-£90 per day
- Flexible working
- Refer a friend bonus
- DBS check
- Ongoing continuous development and quality training and mentoring
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Ability to refresh your training in safeguarding
- You will be working with children in KS2-KS4
- Your talents will help children engage with the curriculum set out for them whether in 1-1 sessions or small groups
- Create a stimulating and safe atmosphere that enhances their interaction with others
- Promotes the general progress and well-being of individual students
- Working with children that have ASD, ADHD and other challenging behaviours
- Experience working with SEN children
- Up to date safeguarding training
- An Enhanced DBS
- Passion for delivering high quality childcare and learning
- Exceptional communication skills
- A cheery attitude
- Be able to commute to Sutton
If you believe this role is for you, apply now!
If you have any questions contact Louise at Future Education.