Future Education are currently working with an SEN School that are looking for SEN Student Support Assistants to join their amazing SEN school based in Sutton.
The school is specialised for young people aged 11 - 19 with Speech and Language and Communication difficulties.
Your Role will be to:
- Supporting pupils on either a 1:1 or small group basis.
- Encouraging positive social interaction with peers.
- Offering extra support where necessary.
- Ensuring pupils have a safe learning environment.
- Implementing a variety of strategies to cater for different learning abilities.
- Being creative Supporting activities.
- Supporting the Teacher/s
The ideal Person for this position will have:
- Ideally worked with children in a safe guarded setting
- Flexibility - Willing to work across different age groups and classes
- The ability to create and maintain relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to remain calm
- Good understanding of Special Education Needs and Autism
- Experience managing challenging behaviour
- Clear DBS
Future Education offers all Support Staff:
- Excellent rates of pay £70-£85 per day.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Continued support through all placements.
If you are looking for a new role for September, please do not hesitate to apply.
If you would like to get more information, contact Jamie Robinson at Future Education