* Professionally welcome and receive all visitors to Head Office
* Telephone switchboard services. Answering and directing all calls to appropriate departments/members of staff, or taking messages, including responding in a timely manner to enquiries from parents/carers and the general public.
* Ensure reception area and meetings rooms are inspected, kept tidy and returned to original state following meetings and report any issues which need to be rectified to Office Manager.
* Assist Office Manager with facilitation of office maintenance processes, including fire drills, engineers, heating/air con servicing etc.
* Ordering and preparation of refreshments for meetings and events.
* Maintain employee records for purpose of updating switchboard for leavers/new starters.
* Receive and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail and parcels and maintain the franking machine account which includes ordering franking supplies.
* Manage couriers and associated accounts.
* Update academy contact sheet ensuring Principal/PA details are up to date.
* Provide confidential general clerical/admin support
* Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems.
* Produce lists/information/data and updating email distribution groups.
* Preparation and distribution of Board papers as required to staff and stakeholders.
* Provide cover of a small number of duties in absence of office administrator e.g., updating of website and Flickr accounts if required.
* Annual collecting and collating of information for mailing lists.
* Maintaining stationery for the office and ensuring stationery room is kept safe and tidy.
* Monthly credit card reconciliation and recharges.
* Maintaining and renewing annual subscriptions.
* Raising Purchase orders through internal system and approving related admin invoices.