Are you a passionate subject Leader of Business and Economics looking to be part of an Outstanding school based in the Islington area? You will be working for a fantastic school who fully support their staff with training and development and offer excellent benefits.
You will be responsible for managing the Business and Economics team and will have strong leadership skills promoting high quality teaching in a forward thinking department ensuring every student has the support to achieve to their full potential.
- Leading, managing and developing the department ensuring the subject specifications are delivered.
- Ensuring student progress is recorded and analysed with a focus of high achievements.
- Build and develop extracurricular activities.
- Deliver lesson to a high standard ensuring all expectations are achieved and students are motivated to succeed.
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team assisting with effective day to day organisation and management.
- Manage all expectation of staff and students ensuring excellent behaviour management processes are in place
- Ensure a high level of professional leadership and management for all the Business and Economics teachers offering support where needed.
- Manage resources for the department so a high level of learning can be achieved for all students.
Must have previous experience of Leading
Salary: £44,000 - £55,700
Starting in September
Future Education are shortlisting candidates NOW for interviews, please apply ASAP.