Future Education are working with primary schools across the Bromley area to find dynamic and passionate Primary School teachers for day to day supply and long term bookings.
As a successful Teacher with Future Education you will need to:
-Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education (BAEd.), QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have good behaviour managements skills
- Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
- A good work ethic.
What Future Education can offer:
- Allocated your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and helpful team who are willing to help with directions and queries
All candidates who register with Future Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. If you do not already hold one you can apply through us at a cost of £44.00.
For more details about Future Education or the vacancies that we have available in EYFS, KS1 & KS2, please contact Courteney today.
Future Education is a very busy South London based agency run by a family of qualified primary school teachers. Please contact us to discuss our vacancies in Lewisham, Southwark, Lambeth, Bromley, Croydon, Greenwich, Bexley, Merton, and Sutton.