An 'Outstanding' 2 form Primary School in Lewisham are looking employ a passionate and positive EYFS Reception Class Teacher to start in September.
The school in Lewisham have an outstanding SLT and the children's behaviour is brilliant! They are looking to secure a teacher who has high aspirations for themselves and their pupils.
About the Role
- EYFS Reception Class Teacher
- Working within a team to support the development of the schools vision for educational excellence
- Planning and preparing pupils' work and lessons within the parameters laid down by the Planning Policy and academy schemes of work
About the School
- Excellent facilities
- Committed to improving children's life chances through providing high quality education
- Opportunities for professional development
- Supportive and cohesive team
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Outstanding NQT programme
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Experience of working with Early Years Children
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid Enhanced DBS
For more details about this Reception Class Teacher or the vacancies that we have available in EYFS, KS1 & KS2, please contact Tom Smith without delay.