Are you a resilient Behaviour Learning Support Assistant with experience working with SEMH and EBD?
Are you confident working with challenging behaviour?
We are looking for a Strong Learning Support Assistant to work with Secondary aged students who have challenging behaviour and SEMH in the Croydon area.
This role will suit people who have experience working with challenging behaviour or have worked within a behavioural school setting.
The ideal Person for this position will have:
· Experience/knowledge of supporting young people with behavioural difficulties
· Updated DBS
· Great communication skills
· Capability to remain calm
· To be able to build rapport with children and young people
Roles and Responsibilities:
· supporting students on a 1:1 basis, or in small groups
· concentrating on using different techniques to make sure that each and every pupil achieves their potential.
· Inspiring children to reach their potential
· Manage challenging behaviour
Future Education offers all Learning Support Assistants
· Support and advice from highly experienced consultants
· Repeated support through all placements
· Great rates of pay £75-£85 per day
If you have any question about the role contact Jamie Robinson at Future Education
The school would like to meet people within the next week so please apply ASAP.