Secondary School with a provision in the borough of Greenwich is recruiting for a full-time, permanent Learning Support Assistant (LSA). Immediate start!
Modern Building & vibrant Secondary School is in the heart of the community. Exciting opportunities available due to increased pupil numbers. Pupils at this school are encouraged to achieve & strive for excellence. Welcoming and encouraging Senior Leadership Team with excellent expertise. Good to Outstanding Teachers. LSAs are fantastic, consistent and are able to build a strong rapport with their pupils. Any new successful Learning Support Assistant (LSA) must be able to lead with example and consistent in their approach.
- Permanent & Full time term time only and immediate post
- As you are working as an LSA with secondary students you MUST be good with KS3 - KS4 Maths and English
- You must have a minimum of A - C Grade Maths and English GCSEs
- SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA)/ Learning Support Assistant (LSA) / Teaching Assistant
- You must be able to show on your CV that you have worked as either a Youth Worker/ Support Worker / LSA / SEN TA/ Teaching Assistant to be considered for the post.
- SEN Experience with ASD/ ADHD/ SEMH students.
- Working with secondary level pupils on a 1:1 basis and/or within small groups
- Must have experience working with pupils at primary or secondary or college ages
- Borough of Greenwich so you must be easily accessible to the borough.
- A Learning Support Assistant (LSA) who is resilient, consistent and doesn’t take things personally