Are you an experienced School administrator with experience in managing the administration of the annual review process? If so, this role could be ideal for you!
We have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced and passionate annual review administrator at a Special Needs School in the Sutton area on a permanent basis. This is a full-time role and the salary ranges from £23,128 to £27,253 depending on experience.
This is a lovely, modern SEN School that caters to students aged 11-18 with a variety of Special Needs including ASD and complex needs. There are several facilities on site such as a swimming pool, football pitch, arts and crafts room, digital learning room and a library to name a few.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the administration of the annual review process
- Organising review meetings and sending out invites to parents and external bodies (local authorities)
- Managing the annual review calendar Welcoming attendees and preparing/ maintaining the annual review room
- Attending review meetings to take/ produce formal minutes and issuing associated reports
- Updating, maintaining reports and records using the School Management Information System (SIMS) Dealing with telephone enquiries from external agencies and parents/ carers
- Supporting the school administration office with any general administration duties
- Supporting the Admissions, Reviews and Transitions Manager with administrative duties
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience in managing the annual review process as a School administrator
- Have experience in minute taking
- Have good attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- A working knowledge of SIMS or similar is desirable
- Have experience of working within a school office environment would also be a desirable attribute
- Willingness to learn
Do you believe you have what it takes to fill this role? Then why not get in touch and apply today!