ASD SEN Teaching Assistant (ASD) in Bromley £70-£80 per Day
Future Education are in partnership with a Vibrant ASD school based in Bromley. We are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants who are available to work part- time and full-time and have a passion to work with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. The school has two separate sites, accommodating both Primary and Secondary aged students.
This wonderful school aims to motivate the pupils (from Early Years to Post 16) to be ambitious through supporting them to achieve their potential. The facilities are specifically designed for children and young adults with Autism.
The ideal Person for this position will have:
· Experience/knowledge of supporting children with ASD and challenging behaviour
· Updated DBS is desirable (If you do not have one it can be run through Future Education)
· Great communication skills
· Capability to remain calm.
· Reliable (This is extremely important as ASD children and young people will need consistency)
· The ability to build rapport with children and young people.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Supporting students on a 1:1 basis, or in small groups.
· Focusing on using different methods to ensure that each pupil achieves their potential.
· Inspiring children to reach their potential.
· Dealing with challenging behaviour.
Future Education offers all Teaching Assistants:
· support from experienced consultants here at Future Education
· Continual support through all placements
· Great rates of pay £70-£80 per day.
If you are available straight away and this sound like a school for you, please apply ASAP.