A popular and innovative Primary School in Redbridge are looking to appoint a full time SENCO to join their team in September 2020.
- Full time
- Permanent contract
- September 2020 start
- GOOD Ofsted
- 2 form entry Primary School
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified and inspiring SENCO to manage and lead the SEND team, be a vital part of the Senior Leadership Team and to work to achieve positive outcomes for the children.
- You are a qualified Primary Teacher with a broad knowledge of the curriculum across EY/KS1/KS2
- You are either already a SENCO or SEN Coordinator/ Senior Leadership in SEN/ Middle Manager in SEN or similar position
- Able to provide a strategic vision for the department and able to raise the standards of the students within inclusion, raising their attainment & achievement in the means of monitoring & support of student progress
- You will be monitoring the impact of teaching and learning activities & progress made by students with SEN
- You will be an excellent communicator, and have experience liaising with colleagues throughout the school, in addition to parents and outside agencies
The position has become available due to the existing SENCO relocating. There will be a full and throughout handover of the role provided prior to you starting in your new position.
Salary for this permanent position will be dependant on your experience and will be discussed at interview.
Please contact Louise at Future Education or apply with your updated CV in order to be considered for this position.