If you are reading this advert, then I believe you are looking to secure a new teaching position within a Year 3 class in the Sydenham area.
The primary school are looking to secure an experienced Year 3 teacher to start as soon as possible and who can commit until the end of the academic year.
There will be a handover with the current class teacher therefore you wouldn't be thrown straight into the deep end.
If you are lucky enough to be successful in this role you would be working alongside a very supportive Senior Leader Team with fantastic adjacent Class Teachers. This could also provide further opportunities into next academic year for the right teacher.
You will be able to utilise your existing skills and training to help guide and nurture children in an ever-changing world, whilst making them feel safe in a supportive work environment. The school can offer great transport links close by and residential free parking available around the school.
We are looking for:
* Qualified teachers with QTS.
* Positive and enthusiastic teachers who can make a real difference.
* Teachers with good behaviour management skills.
* An experienced teacher who can commit until the end of the academic year
* You must be able to start ASAP.
We can offer you:
* Excellent rates of pay / Paid to Scale
* A friendly and approachable team
If this opportunity sounds of an interest, please apply with a copy of your CV ASAP.