School Jobs in Croydon
Croydon is a town in South London and is amongst the biggest commercial districts surrounding London. There are over 100 schools in Croydon including 95 primary education schools and 21 secondary education schools which all add to the rich educational history and culture. Famous for its arts including the Fairfield Halls and the Ashcroft Theatre; literature such as the beautiful poetry of Sir John Betjeman and music as Croydon is the home to the BRIT school for performing arts and technology.
Teachers are the driving force of a students education and the backbone of a successful school or high-school. We’re always looking for passionate and dedicated people for school jobs in Croydon. Teachers can see a salary anywhere between £26,000 up to and above £30,000.
Teaching jobs also offer a wide range of non-monetary benefits including;
- Being able to express your passion of the subject through learning and teaching.
- Making a real difference to your students’ lives.
- Be the person you aspire towards and inspire those around you.
Not sure what a teaching job might consist of? Although it largely depends on your subject matter of choice, general tasks could include;
- Planning and preparing lessons.
- Marking and assessing student work.
- Working one on one with any struggling students.
Coming up with engaging tasks, activities and lessons. If you’ve always wanted to work within a school, looking to start your career or your simply looking for you next career move then, you can view our currently available teaching jobs in Croydon here. If you need more information about any of our roles simply speak to one of our dedicated recruitment advisors.
Teaching Assistant Jobs
Teacher assistant jobs are crucial to the workings of a school in supporting teachers and keeping learners on track with their education. We offer teaching assistant jobs in Croydon for both primary schools and secondary schools. We also offer assistant jobs in a variety of other London boroughs. Teaching assistants can see a salary anywhere between £17,610 all the way to £20,000+.
Teaching assistant jobs could include;
- Preparing for lessons.
- Supporting the education and development of students.
- Supervising events, activities.
- Helping teachers in management and administration.
Here at Future Education we always have a wide range of teaching assistant jobs in Croydon available. From primary and secondary teaching jobs, including full time and supply teaching roles. We also have opportunities available within SEN schools. You can see all of our Croydon school jobs here.
Why Choose Future Education?
Owned, managed and operated by a team of former teachers, we understand the teaching environment and how difficult it can be to drive your teaching career forward.
With that in mind, you can rest assured knowing that you will benefit from our 5 major business advantages:
- Experience - Our former teachers know the teaching recruitment process inside out.
- Contacts - We have built up an extensive contact list with our previous ties to schools and academies throughout Bromley and London.
- Service - We provide a personal service with honest and expert advice based on our own personal experiences.
- Support - We support you throughout the recruitment process and engineer training sessions to build your teaching skills.
- Communication - We are there for you every step of the way, ready to answer any questions you might have about our various teaching jobs.
If you’d like to know more about us, then please don’t hesitate to contact one of our dedicated education recruitment staff and we’ll be happy to answer any of your queries, simply call 020 8256 0910 or email email@example.com.