At Future Education we understand that great educational professionals can make a massive impact on pupils throughout their education journey and sometimes the best individuals are too busy working hard to get in touch.
Tell your friend to join over 2000+ local teachers and become a part of the Future family! In return your friend will receive one to one career support, complimentary CV reviews, Interview advice, tailored assistance and exclusive access to our contacts and local job opportunities.
Our refer a friend scheme is set up so that you can receive a reward through various stages, call it our little bonus to you as our way of giving thanks. You’ll receive Amazon gift vouchers which can be used for multiple items.
Is your friend a Teacher?
- Earn up to £200 in Amazon gift vouchers
- When your friend works 5 days, you’ll receive the first £50 so you can get spending quicker
- When your friend works 10 days, you’ll receive the next £50 instalment
- Upon 15 days in work, you’ll receive your third £50 instalment
- After 20 days you will receive the final £50 and earnt the full entitlement.
Referring a TA?
- Earn up to £100 in Amazon gift vouchers
- When your friend works 10 days, you’ll receive the first £50 so you can get spending quicker
- When your friend works 15 days, you’ll receive the final £50
It’s super easy, just simply pass on our details and ask your friend to get in touch at email@example.com. Don’t forget to ask them to quote your name.
Or share this page with them so they can submit their details below.
Terms and Conditions
You must be registered with Future Education in order to submit referrals.
Recommended teachers and teaching assistants must not be current or previously registered workers with Future Education.
Recommended teachers or teaching assistants must complete 20 full days of paid work (for teachers) or 15 full days of paid work (for TA) for Future Education Education within 6 months of registration to qualify for the referral payment.
Future Education may terminate this offer at any time, or amend these terms and conditions by providing reasonable notice on the Future Education website.