Here at Future Education, we see ourselves more than just a company. Founded in 2001, our close-knit team of consultants and admin staff across both of our companies has become more of a supportive family over the years than a functioning corporate machine. Future Education are now looking for a Compliance Officer to join our close-knit Candidate Care Team.
The primary responsibility of the role will be to provide support to new candidates seeking registration with Future Education, collecting, and uploading/vetting the required documentation and managing the process. You will provide ongoing support to our candidates, offering a professional service and advise them on the necessary requirements to remain compliant and work within regulations.
- To advise our candidates on our compliance requirements and assist them to complete the process.
- To support new registrations with the application process.
- To obtain all required documentation from candidate and upload it to our CRM system.
- Undertake Compliance interview and checks such as; identity checks; references and DBS checks amongst other duties in connection with recruitment.
- Contacting candidates via phone, email and text to retrieve outstanding documentation.
- Applying for DBS and Barred List Checks.
- Chasing references daily.
- Maintain current candidate's compliance status, by periodically reviewing files and performing necessary checks.
- Supporting the recruitment team with any candidate documentation that may be required.
- Dealing with general administrative and customer service-related queries day to day.
- Other relevant duties as advised by Candidate Care Team Manager.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Great communication skills - written and verbal.
- Ambitious attitude.
- Ability to multitask.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ideally experienced within a similar role in recruitment (education, health, and social care).