Are you a SEN Teaching Assistant looking to make a change in a child's education then look no further as this role could be ideal for you?
We are currently working in partnership with an excellent Primary school based in Mitcham who are looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant who wants to make an impact on a child's education.
This is a Full-time position, initially on a fixed term contract, with the view to going permanent if all goes well. Your role will be ensuring the child has a safe learning environment, offering extra support where necessary and supporting the teacher/s.
The Primary School really value their staff, which is evident when you walk into the school and meet the senior management team and supportive staff. They also have fantastic public transport links to the school, as well as parking onsite for all teachers. The primary school also benefit from fantastic intervention/booster group teachers, to assist any pupils who the school feel needs the additional support.
To work at this excellent primary School, they require the following:
* Passion for supporting students with special needs
* Enhanced DBS on the update service
* Relevant SEN Experience within a primary school setting
* Be able to commute to Mitcham
* Start Date -ASAP
Usual working hours of 8.15am - 3:45pm.
Future Education offers all SEN Teaching Assistants:
* Excellent rates of pay £70-£80 per day
* Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
* A wide variety of different positions, both day to day and long term
* Continued support through all placements
If this opportunity is for you, please apply ASAP and if you would like to know more information, please contact Courteney at Future Education.