We are currently working with an SEN School based in Croydon who are looking for a part-time SEN Teaching Assistant to start ASAP.
This is a part time role Monday, Tuesday and Fridays 8:30am - 3:30pm.
The role is to work one to one with a Year 7 girl who has Autism and challenging behaviour.
This is a secondary aged SEN school that caters for children with complex needs including SLCN and Autism.
The curriculum is student centred and their way of teaching is to inspire, stimulate and challenge the students.
All the staff have incredible knowledge, are passionate and enthusiastic with their imagination in communicating with students to ensure that every child is engaged, excited and challenged in their learning experience at all times
The ideal Person for this position will have:
· Ideally worked with children in a safe guarded setting
· The ability to create and maintain relationships
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to remain calm
· Have behaviour intervention training such as Team Teach or Price Training.
· Good understanding of Special Educational Needs and Autism
· Experience managing challenging behaviour
· Clear DBS on update service
Future Education offers all SEN Learning Support Assistants:
· Excellent rates of pay £75-£90 per day
· Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
· Continued support through all placements
The school are looking to meet potential SEN Teaching assistant candidates next week so if you would like to be shortlisted for this role then please apply ASAP.
If you would like to know more about the SEN Teaching assistant role then please contact Jamie Robinson at Future Education