Future Education are currently working with an expanding cluster of Schools who are recruiting for a number of Teaching Assistants to work from Key Stage 1 up to Key Stage 5.
Teaching Assistants will be responsible for developing an exciting and innovative provision for children who are not succeeding in the mainstream and require a nurturing positive ethos in order to achieve the best possible outcome.
The successful candidates will already be an excellent Teaching Assistants with commitment to fulfilling the needs of pupils experiencing behavioral, emotional or learning difficulties, and/or social communication difficulties including ASD. The ability to motivate pupils towards high achievement is essential. Excellent team work, classroom and communication skills are vital.
Key skills and experience needed:
• Experience working in specialist schools such as SEN schools or Pupil Referral Units.
• Previous support work within a school or other child related experience.
• Strong behaviour management and confidence in dealing with challenging behaviour.
• SEN experience is essential.
• One to one and small group work.
• Enthusiastic and friendly, yet firm approach.
• Team teach or PRICE training would be desirable, however, the school do hold regular training for this.
Applications are welcome from existing Teaching Assistants who have the energy and passion for working with children with challenging needs.
This role is to start ASAP and is a temporary to permanent. Salary £80 - £95 per day
Free Behaviour and physical intervention training will be offered before starting at the school.
The school will be looking to meet people over the next couple of weeks so please send CVs ASAP so shortlisting can be done.
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Jamie Robinson at Future Education.