Popular Sixth Form College on the Greenwich /Bexley borders is currently recruiting for a full-time Learning Support Assistant (LSA) for an immediate start.
This is a great time to start at such a supportive, dedicated and student-centred college. Learners who attend this college are encouraged to achieve and to strive for to be the best versions of themselves. Excellent Senior Leadership Team, Middle Managers, Teachers and Support Staff who work very well together. In this college they have a specialist provision with learners with different SEN; SEMH/ ASD/ ADHD/ MLD/ Down Syndrome etc. The Head of College is a true visionary and Leader.
- Successful LSA/ SEN TA…
- LSA (Learning Support Assistant) / SEN TA (SEN Teaching Assistant) post
- You must have experience working as either; LSA/ SEN TA / HLTA/ Youth Worker or a Behaviour Mentor
- You will have excellent SEN experience; SEMH/ ASD/ ADHD/ MLD/ Down Syndrome etc
- You will have worked with children and young people at either college, secondary or primary levels
- You have worked with students on a 1:1 basis and within small groups
- Available immediately for a Full time & Long Term role
- You have worked with children and young people on a 1:1 basis or within small groups
- You can build a strong rapport with your pupils.
- Must live in easily commutable distance to the Greenwich /Bexley borders