Learning Support Assistant Role
Do you need to gain some more experience within a school setting?
Do you have experience in care work?
Are you passionate about children with physical needs?
Do you live in Croydon?
Do you have a clear DBS on the update service?
Future Education are currently looking for Learning Support Assistants in the area of Croydon to do ad-hoc day-to-day supply work within SEN Schools.
The needs you may be working with:
- Downs Syndrome
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Speech & language/ communication difficulties
- Physical difficulties
- Behaviour difficulties
Your responsibilities will include;
- Supporting pupils on either a 1:1 or small group basis
- Supporting activities
- Making sure pupils are engaged
- Supporting the class teacher/s
- Implementing a variety of strategies to cater for different learning abilities
- Personal Care
Future Education offers:
- £70-£80 per day – depending on experience
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- A wide variety of different positions, both day to day and long term
- Continued support through all placements
Please apply with your updated CV or contact Future Education and ask for Samie for information and details of this school.