Supply Teacher - Secondary School
We are looking for an inspiring teacher to join our department at a progressive secondary school in the South East London area.
The teachers at the school are a very experienced, successful and hardworking department who are adaptable, reliable and work well as a team. The goal for the supply teachers is to inspire and support students and student enjoyment and well-being within lessons and through extracurricular. They aim for all students to have a positive experience of learning, where they can learn and develop their skills; including literacy, numeracy and oracy, competency, confidence and interpersonal skills in a range of sports.
You will be both ambitious and committed to teaching and strive to bring out the best in our students and promote success in the department.
What the school can offer you:
* A school where staff share best practice so that the standard of teaching and support is both high quality and continually developing
* You will be teaching in your own classroom area with access to specialist facilities and up to date technology
* You will benefit from a programme of training and development
* You will be part of the team with colleagues who are supportive and welcoming
The successful candidate will be:
* Keen to continually develop their practice, with a collaborative approach
Ambitious for young people and for themselves
* An enthusiastic teacher who can motivate and challenge students.
What Future Education can offer you.
* We offer a fantastic daily rate.
* We do not use umbrella companies, we use are own payroll team so no hidden costs.
* We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
* You will have your own dedicated consultant that give you any help or advice needed
If this role sounds of interest to you please apply now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role.
Future Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.